How to get around Gamstop? Play as much as you want
Even if you have signed up at Gamstop, you can continue to play anyway. Numerous solutions can help you to enjoy online gambling. Below, we have listed some of the most convenient ways to avoid Gamstop for UK gamblers.
Online Casinos Not On Gamstop
This is probably the easiest and most obvious method. Instead of trying to get out of Gamstop, just find a decent gambling website that does not support it! In case you did not already know, this system is only used on the territory of the United Kingdom. Moreover, it is not even mandatory. In other words, online casinos in the UK do not have to support the Gamstop program. That is exactly what you need!
Obviously, most of the trustworthy casinos in the UK have the UKGC license. They have to use Gamstop in order to operate within the country. However, gambling enthusiasts from the UK do not have to use the local casinos. You are free to use any other websites with games of chance. There are three jurisdictions with the best gambling platforms. Sign up and play at non UK casinos to avoid Gamstop!
Curacao is a very tiny country located on the coast of the Caspian Sea. It has a very nice climate, but that is not the main thing. Curacao has amazing gambling regulations and legislation for international players. Millions of gamblers from all over the world use casinos licensed by the Curacao eGaming Commission! Wondering how to remove Gamstop? Pick any Curacao casino and play with no limits!
Yet another tiny country with great gambling laws, Malta is well known by the gambling community. Hundreds of trustworthy operators are licensed in this jurisdiction. You can safely use any international gambling website licensed by the Maltese Gaming Authority. This is one of the most reputable gaming control board in the world. However, casinos with this license are not compliant with the Gamstop program. Play slots and table games without any restrictions!
Even though Gibraltar is a UK territory, it has its own gambling licensing authority. The commission of its region is unrelated to the United Kingdom. As a result, it allows all gamblers to play for real money even if they use the Gamstop scheme. Gibraltar license is not as popular as Curacao or Maltese licenses, but it still guarantees a casino’s fairness. Some websites in our rating list hold this license and fully deserve your trust. Use them to play without any worries!
Sign up with your friend’s or relative’s name to avoid Gamstop
If you want to use the local gambling websites, just use your friend’s or relative’s personal details when creating an account. This way, you will be able to easily bypass Gamstop. Do not forget to make sure that the person whose personal data you are going to use is not registered in the self-exclusion system. Do not forget that you will need to use their banking details to make deposits and withdrawals when playing for real money. Additionally, most online casinos require identity verification. Make sure to pass it before making any deposits!
Visit traditional casinos
Some people might not like this method, but it actually works. If you want to avoid Gamstop and play some games of chance, just do it offline! Obviously, it is not as convenient as online casinos. Nevertheless, you will have a great time (provided there are decent gambling establishments near you).
In the United Kingdom, there are many places you can go to play some games and test your luck, including:
- Land-based casino. Visit any traditional casino near you. Gamstop program only applies to online gambling. Therefore, you will be able to play without any restrictions.
- Poker room. If you are a huge poker fan, feel free to visit some poker room. Take your friends with you and have some fun behind a real poker table! Live poker is usually much more fun than its online variation, so you will like it.
- Bingo hall. If you are into lotto, play some real-life bingo! It is a great option for gamblers who are trying to get around self-exclusion schemes. You will have a great time without risking too much money!
- Betting shop. Are you into sports? Then visit a betting shop to wager on your favorite team! It allows you to get past Gamstop without violating any laws.
Wait until the Gamstop expires
If all the other alternatives are not working out for you, just wait for your self-exclusion period to expire. Usually, it lasts for six or twelve months. After your time is due, contact the Gamstop support team to cancel your account. Your personal information will be fully deleted from the system’s database. As a result, you will be able to play any games, as well as claim casino no deposit bonus.
How to avoid Gamstop? Use gambling websites without verification
Some online casinos do not require players to verify identities. You can use them to play for real money without waiting for your Gamstop period to end. However, these kinds of websites are not as reliable as officially licensed websites with a UKGC license. Considering that, we do not recommend you to bet too much money in unofficial online casinos that do not make you confirm your personal details.
How to withdraw funds after self-exclusion?
Some players decide to self-exclude themselves from online gambling when they still have some money left in casino accounts. Fortunately, there is nothing to worry about! If you made an impulsive decision and joined Gamstop, withdrawing funds after the self-exclusion will not be difficult. Reputable gambling websites allow players to withdraw funds after joining Gamstop. There are multiple ways to do it:
- Contact customer support via phone. Just call the hotline and explain your situation to an operator. You will be able to request your money back without any problems.
- Use the live chat. Another way to contact customer support is to write a message in the live chat. Contact an operator and ask for any leftover money on your personal account.
- Send an e-mail. If you cannot access the customer support team via phone or live chat, send them an e-mail. Do not forget to specify the banking details in order to get your money.
Do note that some casinos might refuse to return all of your money to you if you have activated any bonus offer. There is a high chance that you will have to meet the wagering requirements first in order to receive your money back. Therefore, you should be careful when claiming bonuses in online casinos!